Freshman admission decisions are based on a thorough review of your application package by the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign Admissions Office.
- ACT or SAT I Scores
- High school percentile ranking (if one is not provided by your school, the admissions office will calculate an estimated rank)
- Challenging high school curriculum such as honors, accelerated or AP courses
- Co-curricular, work, and volunteer activities
Application essays that help us understand how you would benefit from our program. These may include:
- Career or pre-professional goals
- Why interdisciplinary health is important to you